How Can We Help?
Call us if/when you can identify with any of the following:
- You're struggling with your child/youth's repeated absences from school or refusal to attend school.
- Your child/youth shows aggression towards others, is bullying others or is being bullied.
- Your youth's substance use or refusal to comply with home rules is causing major conflict among family members.
- Your child/youth has or is at risk for harming him/herself.
- Your child experienced a major loss or change (death, divorce, relocation, etc.) or perhaps a traumatic event and is not adjusting well.
- Your child is suffering from a mental health condition.
- Your child has/is suspended, expelled or placed in an alternative school.
- Your child has trouble with the law or has been placed out of the home for any reason.
**This is not an exclusive list.
For more information, questions, or to speak with Caitlin, our Intake Coordinator, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 318.654.4245.
HOW DO I MAKE A REFERRAL?